BIO CHAR is a byproduct of the process. 10% is used automatically to self-sustain the plant and the remaining 90% can have several destinations, the major is to produce clean energy and power generation.

pyroligneous extract

This bio-liquid named pyroligneous extract resulting from the gases produced inside the furnace during carbonisation is also separated and sold to many industries (cosmetic, construction and oil). It is also widely used in various industrial processes as well as in farming.

Power generation

The bio char combined with the pyroligneous extract produces bio coal which can then be applied to generate power to industry or for community distribution.

Material recovery

Metals such as copper, bronze, iron, and steel can be recovered for on-sale to recycling plants. This patented process separates all materials ready for further recycling and creating additional revenue streams.

Carbon Credits

In accordance with relevant legislation.